TAM offers an array of training options within a variety of industries, delivering nationally accredited training through a series of vertical training applications to support quality training and positive education outcomes. TAM hosts over 40 Trainers and Assessors across Queensland to support an ongoing market of students in building & construction, commercial construction and civil construction projects.
REAL HANDS ON TRAINING
Hands on training and mentorship are the core training principles of TAM operations. Training people ‘live’ in the field, onsite we believe is the right way to identify training GAPs and ensure sustainable knowledge across all areas of the training and education spectrum. Working ‘face to face’ with our clients and students is the driving factor behind our business.
FUNDING SUPPORT FOR EMPLOYMENT
The Queensland Government provides public funding for the delivery of accredited, entry – level training to apprentices and trainees. Employers and prospective students please contact your local TAM office in relation to the eligibility criteria and how TAM can tailor our training to meet your specific needs. For more information relating to the User Choice program check out the Department of Education and Training website to learn more.
SAFETY & INDUCTION TRAINING
TAM hosts a range of safety and induction based training available to students and direct employers.
- Working at heights
- Confined space
- White card
- First aid
- Gas test atmosphere
- Breathing apparatus
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED QUALIFICATIONS
TAM is a nationally Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and as such delivers nationally accredited training from Certificate II through to Advanced Diplomas across a variety of industries. See our qualifications page for more details.
TRAINING & WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
TAM deliver a complete workforce training & development plan. A workforce training & development plan is designed to identify keys areas of an operation, project or business that may require specific training & development attention. This report is designed to identify the following:
- Identify qualifications & competencies missing that are needed to meet state operator compliance requirements
- Identify skill GAPs in your workforce and identify suitable training to fill these GAPs
- Identify training needs to improve over-all productivity and add value
- Identify training needs that will lower workplace risk & injuries
- Deliver a report recommending what areas of skill and/or units of competency are required to meet compliance and mimimise commercial risk
- Identify and plan workforce capability improvement strategies
- Research and identify possible state & federal funding that employers may be entitled to for training & development
- All workforce training & development plans are delivered in a short “to the point” report outlining all of the above including aligning solutions and costs.