Business Service Industries (BSB)
WHY A SKILL SET?
- Be part of designing your own future.
- Understand what you need to achieve.
- Initiative is what seperates you from the rest.
- Love where you have been, where you are, where you’re going.
- Dream and you will succeed!
- Up skill your staff.
- Minimise business risk.
- Benefits entry level staff.
- Progresses existing staff.
- Retain staff, instil value.
- No qualifications required to enter.
- Meet target and KPI’s with new tools.
- Self directed at your own pace.
- Take control of career progression.
- Increase benefit of your current role.
Example Skillsets - Large/Corporate Employers
Customer Facing Consultant:
Governance and Process Development Consultants:
Customer Facing Team Leader / Management:
Governance and Process Development Leader / Management:
We can constitute a skillset to include any Unit of Competency from the following qualifications:
Upon successful completion of Accredited Training, students will receive a Statement of Attainment, which will provide full transfer of skills within any of the above qualifications if an individual wishes to continue study.